- What are Special Educational Needs?
- What should I do if I think my child has SEN?
- How can the school support your child's learning
- Working together - keeping parents informed.
- How can parents support their child's learning?
- Involving parents and pupils in planning
- Supporting your child through transition
- Matching the Curriculum to meet students' needs
- SEN Resources
- Staff Training and Expertise
- Specialist Services
- Inclusion For All
- Exam Access Arrangements
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the school's SEN provision
- Complaints Procedure
- Where can I find more information or advice?
- Learning Support News Items and Visits
- The Local Offer and Specialist Services
- Meet The Team
Welcome to the Learning Support Department Web Pages
TEC Special Educational Needs Information Report September 2014
Use the navigation bar on the left to access all the pages
Special Educational Needs Policy
Please visit the News page for the latest news, events and meetings for parents